Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Music Memoirs
Tuesday Tunes: Week 58

The Meme Mistress is going to a concert tonight, so that's going to be our theme this week.

If money were no object, what band would you see in concert?

Def Leppard! (or Olivia Newton-John, or Aerosmith, or Van Halen.... the latter two are the most expensive)

Where were the closest seats you've ever had for a show (that was non-general admission)?

Row M, aisle, just 2-3 feet from the end of the thrust (stage section that juts out into the audience at a Def Leppard concert)... that's closer than it sounds. It was awesome!

What type of venue do you prefer to see a show?

One with seats. And security that (keeps the seat hoppers in their designated area and) doesn't mess with you when you want to take photos. And cooperative concert-mates, because some people are major a$holes(!!!) and can ruin the entire experience for you! And I hate crowds so less invasion of my (tiny concert-room) space would be sooooo appreciated.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Natsthename said...

One with seats. LOL. Yeah, I know what you mean. I stood for an entire Beth Orton show and got beer spilled all over my shoes. I'm not into that anymore!! LOL.

4:48 PM  
Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

I was actually in the 3rd row of a Lep show a few years back. I was right in front of Viv! One of the only shows I didn't have a blasted camera at :(

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home