Friday, October 17, 2008

#94

By Janet

Those of you with multiple blogs or private blogs...if you could add a link to your blog when you comment, that would be GREAT!

And...here we go!

1. Follow the one who knows the way.
2. Lots of people have said it already but I do this as well, my pillow is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must have one.
4. I don't sleep well is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have a headache at the moment, unfortunately.
6. Styrofoam floats.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my bf arriving (!!!), tomorrow my plans include hanging out with him, putting away groceries, and doing whatever else needs doing, and Sunday, I want to rest and try not to think about Monday!

1 Comments:

Blogger SmilingSally said...

When you don't sleep well, you have extra time to blog! Come see my fill-ins and check out the sidebar for the BOX OF BOOKS giveaway.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home