Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Take 5 Tuesday for Tuesday 10/14/08

Today’s topics:
List…

1. 5 of your favorite recipes, (both to cook/bake and eat.)

Just 5? Some are on my recipe blog:
Chicken and Dumpling Soup


Fenikia (Greek honey cookie)


Fudge!

(so good it deserves 2 photos)

Baked Salmon
(no photo yet! just a salmon filet, with lemon and pepper, baked at 350F until firm)

Dumplings!
(no photo or recipe but I love them)

2. 5 things that have made you laugh lately.

The reaction to posting this in the DL forum*
The way my coworker can stretch what should be a 30-second call into a 15 minute drama makes me laugh. (Sometimes. Like today.)
This photo! Warning, it's not pretty but definitely amusing.

How sad....I can only think of 3 things. Glad the day isn't over yet, maybe there will be more.

3. 5 things you would do if you were fearless.

Surf - I love the ocean but worry about sharks and other lurking dangers.
Move to Holland - bf lives there. I live here, too far away.
Go to concerts/movies/restaurants alone (alone!? are you kidding!? ack!!)
Write/Sing/Act/Draw - I have creative urges but not often the courage to pursue them.
Anything I'm too afraid to do now - Unfortunately, that's too long a list to note.

4. 5 things in your bedroom.

Mini-me TV
VCR
Books
Bed
Fan/air conditioner(soon to be removed, it's time/heater(portable, no heat otherwise)

5. 5 things you can’t replace.

Family
bf
(the) past (wish that could be over-written in places)
body parts (not to be gross or anything but prosthetics are useful but aren't the same)
The zillions of family photos from years past, some in albums, some not. Reminders of who we've loved and perhaps lost, but cherish still.

Enjoy the rest of your day, and your week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home