Monday, November 17, 2008

Manic Monday #142

Do you believe people are basically good?

I wish I could say yes definitively, but I can't. Some people, sure. There has to be some good people out there and I'd like to keep that little bit of hope alive if I can. But everyone else seems to have an agenda, or takes the "you have to put yourself first" thing a little too seriously.

If you could change the custom of shaking hands, what would you replace it with?

Maybe a light "fist bump." It still requires some physical contact but in a much less constricting way. (hand shake is a full on grab, fist bump is a light tap, still contact, but less invasive)

What is something that you enjoy that is a chore for most other people?

Hmm... can't think of anything offhand... most things are a chore and anything enjoyable that isn't actual work would be considered a hobby (to me).

1 Comments:

Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Fist bumps would be fun! Ha!

I played too :)

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home