Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness
WW#29

1.) When was your last visit to an emergency room?

A few years ago, my mother was ill, throwing up too often in too short a time.

What happened?

We waited hours for someone to finally give her something that would replenish her fluids and make it stop.

2.) Who do you look more like: Mom, dad or another relative?

My mother. People I don't even know recognize me as her daughter.

3.) What sounds annoy you?

Certain coworkers incessant chatter. Car alarms. Alarm clocks. The distant noise from a TV when I'm trying to sleep.

4.) What are three movies could you(or have you) watch(ed) over and over and still love?

Many... The Abyss*, Jerry Maguire*, Harry Potter (all of them)

5.) Do you ever wish you were someone else?

Daily.

6.) What do you think of when you think of Paris?

The Eiffel Tower and The Louvre.

7.) What'​ s the last sport​ing event​ you watch​ed?​

Some events during the last wintertime Olympics.

8.) What do you think about sexual Role Playing?

Love it, and I encourage it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home