Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-in

#99

1. The last band I saw live was Def Leppard *.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is not having to go to work.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is done, we only buy for the kids.
4. Thoughts of sadness and a need for sleep fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear anything and look great.
6. Bagpipes are sad sounding, loud, and are usually played by men in kilts.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my new bird, and making sure the current one is OK and spending time with her as well, tomorrow my plans include trying not to do too much as I'm not feeling good and Sunday, I want to rest, and try to remember that next week is only a three day week!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger jlshall said...

I'm definitely with you on #5! Hope you feel better soon.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Wow, Def Leppard would be great in concert...
I'm so jealous you've already finished your holiday shopping!! WTG!
Sounds like a very relaxing weekend, Happy Friday :o)

12:54 PM  
Blogger JonJon Rosaleen said...

Wow!!! Just wondering how you could manage all of your blogs. I went through each of them and I found them amazing and have different sentiments to match your interests.

Thank you for dropping by. I wish I also could wear anything and look great on it! :)

Hopefully your Sunday was great too! Take care and I feel sorry to for the lost of your Angel. Cheer up for your new bird. You have really nice shots and I enjoy viewing them.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home