Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday Fill-In's

#92
Those of you with multiple blogs or private blogs...if you could add a link to your blog when you comment, that would be GREAT!

And...here we go!

1. October is one step closer to snow.
2. Spiders scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's pretty so long as I don't have to rake them.
4. My favorite horror movie is anything by Stephen King because even though I don't like horror movies, I love his books even when they don't always make for a great movie adaption.
5. Being in NL with my bf = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night when Snoopy began yet another foray into the literary world.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include lots of lifting and carrying and Sunday, I want to rest and forget Monday is coming!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

it's funny that his books are so good and the movies...with a few exceptions...are so eh.

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home