Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Take5 for 9/23

Today’s topics:
List…

1. 5 things that make you happy.

The ocean
My bf
My birds, and birds in general
Puppies, kittens, baby animals in general
Baby humans too

2. 5 things you would do for a million dollars.

Work for it, earn it the hard way
Face a fear (depending which one)
Gamble, take a risk
Diet
Quit a bad habit (depending which one)

(could add 5 things I would not do too...hmm)

3. 5 things you would do with a million dollars.

Save it, invest, try and make sure it's going to last me a while
Build my dream house
Buy a car (nothing fancy, just another dependable, great-gas-mileage way to get from point A to point B)
Go visit my BF (who lives on the other side of the world)
Take a leave of absence from work (no, I wouldn't quit)

4. 5 things you do every morning.

Curse the alarm clock (verbally or silently)
Vow to goto bed earlier (never do)
Drink coffee!!!!
Check site stats on various blogs and sites I have
Check e-mail

5. 5 things you do every evening.

Shower
Tend to my birds (parakeets) and fish (bettas)
Check e-mail
Watch a little TV
Use the exercise bike (well I try to nightly)


Enjoy your day, and your week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home