Thursday, June 02, 2005

I've never participated in a Meme before... this seems like a good one to start with.....

Cheddar X

"The theme this time around shall be weather related stuff. Ready? Hold on. Here we go."

1. What's your favorite kind of weather?

With exception to an exciting thunderstorm (one viewed from a safe place of course), a gray and breezy day, maybe 65F is a favorite kind of day. (I like cooler weather)

2. Describe the worst storm you can remember?

When I was a kid we had tornado warnings on occasion (not normal for my neck of the woods) and one was so bad, I refused to go outside even when the alert had passed. My mother had to get a neighbor (older boy I trusted) to bring me outside, and walk me around the several times just to prove that it was safe (and we weren't going to blow away).

3. How much of a factor was the climate in choosing where you would live?

No factor in where I currently live. But if I were to move to another state/country, it would be a deciding factor. (nowhere too hot/humid or too arctic/damp) Ideally, I would like to live somewhere that is always 65F (and not raining all the time) and breezy. (like along the shoreline....yes, I dream). Don't know of such a place offhand, but maybe it exists somewhere?

4. Favorite rainy day activity?

Sleeping. Or reading. Or watching a movie. Or anything really. I love the rain. I don't particularly like being caught in it, but sometimes that can be fun too.

5. Would you rather have wind and rain or wind and snow?

Rain and wind, definitely. No shoveling required (although snow is prettier).

6. Earthquake or hurricane?

Hurricane. Love exciting weather anomalies. Er...from a distance.

7. Morning or night?

Night. Once a night person, always a night person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home